A sample entry for the Forever21 Valentine’s Lookbook contest:
denim, leather and studded boots.
No purchase required. Make an outfit collage showing how you would wear Skechers sneakers for Valentines, and you might just win them for you and your partner! Open to Love Chic followers on Twitter and Facebook 18 years old and above, residing in Metro Manila or otherwise able to come here in case of win.
- Follow Skechers Philippines on Twitter and Facebook.
- Choose one (1) men’s and one (1) women’s shoe from the Skechers x Love Chic album on Facebook. Create a men’s outfit and a women’s outfit for a Valentines date with your special someone. Maximum of three (3) looks per person.
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, partner’s name, complete birthday and mobile number. One email per couple, so that your looks are submitted together.
- Tweet this: “I just sent my entry to @sephshai x @SkechersPH giveaway. Hope to win his-and-hers sneakers for V-day! http://lovechic.com.ph”
- All photo entries become property of Skechers Philippines and may be used online and in other media featuring the shoes.
To give you an idea, we created these sample entries on Polyvore. It allows you to put together an outfit collage (called “set”) by searching the web for product shots that you specify (i.e. type “mens button down” and click on a particular blue shade). We typed “Skechers sneakers” and “Skechers sneaker wedge” to see if our favorites from the Facebook album were there, and they were.
If your chosen pair isn’t found on Polyvore, it has a clipper option that will allow you to import the photos from the Facebook album to use for your collage. The nice thing about Polyvore is you can use backgrounds and frames, but you’re free to use any application (such as Picasa) or website (such as Fotor) for creating your looks. After all, it’s the outfits that will be judged and not how pretty your collage is. :)
Entries will be accepted until midnight of February 13, Wednesday. We’ll announce the winning couple On Valentines Day, who each get a pair from Skechers Philippines. ♥
This week’s cheap finds for both guys and girls come in bright, bright red. SM Accessories bag, Quirkypedia eyeglasses, The Belle Soeurs bangles. All you really need to accessorize any simple outfit—probably best to avoid same-color clothes and shoes though.
Taken with Instagram - @shailagarde
SM Accessories shades and bracelets, Quirkypedia eyeglasses. It’s rare for me to find men’s accessories in red that aren’t too rugged or too loud, so whenever I find something casual and sleek, I make sure to grab it. Best worn with just shirt and jeans for an easy vibe.
Taken with Instagram - @sephcham
Another day in Cebu! The best thing about this city is everything’s within walking distance. On this day, we went for a walk to Ayala Center and dropped by the Cebu branches two of our favorite stores here in Manila: Complex and Skechers.
His: Chemistry top, Hang Ten shorts, Milanos shoes, Quirkypedia glasses, SM Accessories
Hers: The Catwalk dress and vest, Chemistry belt, Parisian flatforms, SM Accessories bag, Quirkypedia glasses, Hobby Loft bracelet. Photo: Lea Ann