Scroll down below for the mechanics and prizes :) But first, the obligatory fashion post.
Me&U Lovealot shirts, Chemistry cardigans, Human skirt and Asian Vogue pumps on Shai, Bench jeans and Adidas sneaks on Seph. Photos by Kristine Garduque aka Heteroheroine (check out her cinemagraphs!) and post-processed by Shai.
We shot at our friend Michi’s beautiful 2.3-hectare family garden tucked away in Marikina called Greg & Sally Tree Garden Cafe, named after her lovely grandparents.
Homemade goodness: warm egg sandwiches and brewed coffee in Me&U Human Touch couple mugs, perfect for this lazy rainy-sunny afternoon.
The lamp behind us is called “Oh sh*t!” also in Me&U. Cute doogie, and you switch it on and off by stepping on his poo. Hahaha!
The popular Mr. P in colorful grinning trash bins to dump your troubles away.
Human Touch body pillow shows a stick boy and stick girl having a can-phone conversation. Adorable!
Now for that giveaway
First prize gets the “Oh sh*t!” lamp, second prize gets a body pillow with the design of your choice, and third prize gets one big and one small Mr. P trash bin with the color(s) of your choice. Open to everyone in the Philippines, and here’s how you can join.
1. Follow Love Chic on Twitter/Facebook and Me&U on Facebook/Twitter.
2. Take a photo of yourself that answers, “Where do you feel at home the most?” It could your bedroom, a friend’s house, your car, a cafe, anywhere you call home.
3. Post your photo on the Love Chic Facebook wall. Tag @Me&u and write a short caption that tells us about your answer. Sample caption: “@Me&u I feel most at home in my kitchen, because here is where my mom cooks delicious food all the time.”
4. Ask your friends to Like your photo. Only Likes from real accounts please!
5. For extra +1 point, reblog this post on Tumblr and share on Twitter:
“@meandushop x @sephshai giveaway! http://tumblr.com/Zb7HPyATKQjW” You may also share the Me&U video we posted on YouTube. Feel free to leave a Disqus comment below to let us know you’ve joined.
Deadline for all photos and Likes is November 30 at 10PM. Winners will be chosen based on the following criteria: 40% best photo, 30% best caption, 20% most number of Facebook Likes, 10% Love Chic favorite. Have fun!
We have winners! :) Allyzon Mae Sabio gets the “Oh Shit!” doggie lamp, Dane Bangalan gets the body pillow, and Amanda Paredes gets the colorful bins! Congratulations, girls! Please email Me&U at email@example.com for how to claim your prizes.